The Best Pest Protection For Your Anaheim Business
June 08, 2022 - Commercial Pest Control
Commercial pest control services are an essential investment when it comes to protecting your Anaheim business. With the help of professional pest control, you can save time (and money) on DIY and store-bought methods and focus on keeping your business running as smoothly as possible. Our article aims to help you understand the benefits of Anaheim pest control and the positive effects on your business by investing in commercial pest control.
Common Pests That Plague Local Businesses
Pest infestations aren’t only a problem in Anaheim homes – these unwanted invaders can easily slip inside businesses and make their homes there. They are drawn in by the three main essentials – water, food, and shelter – which any business can provide to pests.
Common pests that you are likely to encounter in your local business include:
- Bed Bugs
Depending on the type of business you are running, you may be more prone to picking up certain pests (for example, rodents and cockroaches are more common in food service areas, while bed bugs frequent office buildings). Either way, you can benefit from our experts at A-1 Bonded Termite identifying your pest problem and providing you with efficient solutions.
A Small Infestation Can Become A Big Problem Quickly
Most pests that you encounter in your business are prolific by nature. A handful of pests hiding out around your property can quickly grow out of control as they reproduce and find easy access to food, water, and shelter in your business. Over time, this can create serious damage to your business as pests leave behind droppings and chew or gnaw their way through various structures. They may also leave behind staining and foul odors depending on the pest, not to mention the health risks and diseases that almost every pest will bring into your business.
To avoid widespread pest infestation, you should invest in quality commercial pest control to protect your property year-round.
Sensible Pest Prevention Practices To Implement In Your Business
In addition to investing in professional pest control, there are some steps you can take to prevent pests from totally invading your business. Applying these tactics can help to reduce the chances of pests invading your business and taking over:
- Keep exterior doors and windows closed whenever possible and put window and door screens into place. You could also use weather stripping to pest-proof each entrance.
- Seal cracks around your property’s windows, doors, and foundation. Use a chew-proof material such as steel wool to keep out both insects and rodents. Also, repair any gaps in the roof and invest in a chimney cap to keep pests out.
- Place mesh or screens over vented areas around the roof of your building or in any crawl space that connects to the interior of your property; this will help keep out pests and wildlife.
- Maintain any landscaping by trimming the grass, cutting back the foliage neatly, and removing outdoor debris. It will reduce pest hiding spots and removes shady, secluded areas that attract them.
- Fix leaks and moisture issues around your business that may be creating pools of excess water and attracting pests to accessible water sources.
- Make sure to follow proper cleaning procedures and declutter your business often. Ensure things are kept neat and store any food properly, in addition to throwing out trash and waste in sealed bags as promptly as possible.
Following these tips can help you prevent pest infestations. Still, if you are currently battling an invasion of insects, rodents, or wildlife in your business, you should contact A-1 Bonded Termite.
Take The Stress Out Of Pest Control For Your Business
To take the stress out of pest control for your business, you need to reach out to the best commercial pest control company in Anaheim – A-1 Bonded Termite. With extensive experience keeping businesses safe from all manner of pests, our technicians can help you identify your major pest issues, and tailor treatment plans to meet your business’s every pest control need.
So, instead of relying on DIY pest control and stressing yourself out, leave your business's pest control and protection to us and focus entirely on keeping your commercial property running.