Yorba Linda Pest Control Services
Just under 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles, the suburban city of Yorba Linda, CA, is home to roughly 68,000 people. Due to the major highways that run through the city and its proximity to the major metropolis of Los Angeles, Yorba Linda is a thriving economy, and more people are moving in to raise families and start businesses of all kinds. However, more people means more pests, making professional Orange County pest control crucial to the health and safety of its residents. Read on to learn how A-1 Bonded Termite can help your home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Yorba Linda
Finding pests in your home is a major violation of your sense of security. Not only are they obnoxious, but they can also make you and your family ill or possibly cause costly damage to your home. At A-1 Bonded Termite, our residential pest control services will help with every single pest native to Yorba Linda.
No matter what pest has invaded your home, our residential pest control services always include:
- A thorough inspection of your home.
- Solutions recommendation by your expert technician.
- Treatments using the most advanced tools and treatments available on the professional market.
- Follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction and that the pests have not returned.
All of our technicians are state-licensed and certified, and as a company, we have over 40 years of pest control experience in Orange County. We are intimately familiar with all the pests that invade homes here, and we pride ourselves on being able to customize our treatments to fit your specific situation and needs. If pests have shattered your sense of security, let us help you get it back. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Yorba Linda
In this day and age, all it takes for your hard-earned reputation to plummet is for a patron to post online about your establishment having a pest infestation. Not only could pests negatively impact your sales and reputation, but they could also make your patrons and employees sick. At A-1 Bonded Termite, our commercial pest control services provide the most effective and safest treatments in Orange County.
We service the following types of businesses:
- Multi-unit communities, nursing homes, and complexes
- Hotels and resorts
- Restaurants and fast-food operations
- Grocery stores
- Office buildings
- Storage facilities
Following the same thorough inspection and treatment process as our residential clients, our commercial pest control services guarantee the extermination of whatever pest may have invaded your establishment. Having pests in your place of business, whether you're a customer-facing company or not, is an urgent matter. For the most effective and most prompt Orange County pest control, give the experts at A-1 Bonded Termite a call today!
How To Tell If Your Yorba Linda Home Has A Roach Problem
Cockroachesto have in your home. Not only are they gross in nature, but they also carry terrible diseases that can make you and your family incredibly ill.
Below are some signs that you are dealing with a cockroach infestation:
- Foul odor: Cockroaches have a unique odor that is unmistakable when you smell it. It is foul, musty, and sometimes the first sign of an infestation.
- Droppings: Wherever the cockroaches are hiding, you will find their droppings. These are small and black, and some say they resemble pepper kernels.
- Smear marks: As roaches crawl around, they leave behind dark smear marks. These will be present on the floors and walls. Be sure to look in dark corners and between appliances, as this is where they are likely to spend the majority of their time when they are not foraging for food in your pantries.
At A-1 Bonded Termite, we have special treatment plans for dealing with cockroach infestations. If these nasty pests have invaded your kitchen, don't try to get rid of them yourself with ineffective DIY methods. Give us a call today for prompt, effective cockroach removal services.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Hornets Nest On Your Yorba Linda Property
Whether it's your home or your business, finding a hornet's nest is never a good thing. While the best and safest thing you can do upon discovering one is to call the experts over at A-1 Bonded Termite, below are a few things you can do to prevent hornets from building a nest in the first place:
- Go around your building and yard, look for any holes, and fill them in. Whether they're holes in the ground or the siding of a building or fence, this is where hornets like to build their nests.
- Hornets are attracted to human garbage, so keep them away from your house or business by moving trash bins away from the building.
- Additionally, hornets enjoy food waste, especially meats and sweets. Be sure to clean these up to keep from attracting hornets to your property.
Hornets on your property can be a liability for your business, and they can harm your family and pets. Give A-1 Bonded Termite a call today to remove the nest on your property.
Recent Blog Articles
February 06, 2023
Are you frustrated by pantry pests in your Anaheim home? Discover how the professionals at A-1 Bonded Termite can quickly eradicate an insect infestation.Read More
February 02, 2023
Losing sleep because crickets won't stop chirping around your Anaheim home? Find out how A-1 Bonded Termite can get these noisy insects under control fast.Read More