Santa Ana, CA Pest Control Services
The city of Santa Ana, CA is a beautiful place located right along the Santa Ana River. In addition to a diverse human population, we’re also home to all kinds of animal species, seeing as the famous Santa Ana Zoo is right in town. Something else to consider, however, is the presence of local pest populations. These creatures are a year-round issue, and they expose Santa Ana homes and businesses to the nightmares of pest infestations. If you want guaranteed protection from pests, you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to A-1 Bonded Termite, your local source for dependable Orange County pest control. Since 1976, our third-generation, family-owned and operated business has been the leader in quality termite and pest control. No matter what kind of pest pressure you’re up against, our knowledgeable and friendly team is always available to assist you with your termite and pest control needs. We serve Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, treating every one of our customers like they’re part of the family. Call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Santa Ana
Here at A-1 Bonded Termite, we offer complete home pest control that provide year-round coverage from some of the most common household pests in the area. Our process starts with a thorough inspection, in which we check the following:
- All bedrooms throughout the home
- Basements, attics, and crawl spaces
- Outdoor structures such as sheds or barns
- Fences around your home
- Walls and baseboards
After that, we develop a suitable treatment plan to meet your needs. We conduct ongoing, routine maintenance services, and we also provide warranties on our fumigation service, local treatments, and wood repair programs. Callbacks are included at no charge if the customer sees a recurrence of the covered pests. Contact us to discuss your home pest control needs today.
Commercial Pest Control In Santa Ana
The team at A-1 Bonded Termite has provided commercial pest protection to all kinds of properties, including storage facilities, office buildings, grocery stores, malls, restaurants, fast food operations, hotels and resorts, multi-unit communities, nursing homes, and more. Our commercial pest control solutions offer your Santa Ana business the following:
- Customized service package to meet your individual needs
- Collaboration with your business to ensure pests are a thing of the past
- Professional, effective, and reliable commercial pest control done right
- Keeping the businesses we serve in our local community pest-free
Along with our customized treatments plans, we provide ongoing service monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly to meet your needs. From start to finish, our mission is to provide every customer the highest level of customer service every time, assisting you in all your termite and pest control needs. Reach out to us to get started.
Bed Bug Control Tips For Santa Ana Residents
Bed bug infestation is a large-scale nightmare that can get out of hand in a short time. That’s why it’s a smart idea to get ahead of the issue and stop it before it gets a chance to occur. To be proactive in your prevention efforts, here are some bed bug control tips to utilize:
- Carefully inspect all items coming into your home, like secondhand furniture, clothing, and luggage.
- Keep a clean, tidy space and eliminate clutter in order to reduce bed bug harborage areas.
- Regularly wash and dry all of your bedding, linens, and clothing on high heat to kill off bed bug activity. Utilize protective encasements for all of your mattresses and box springs.
- Steam clean and vacuum around furniture, upholstery, curtains, and rugs.
At the end of the day, the most effective way to deal with a bed bug problem is to rely on pest professionals. Here at A-1 Bonded Termite, we provide reliable bed bug treatments that give you pest-free results and peace of mind. Call us today to discuss your bed bug control needs.
How Rodents Get Into Homes In Santa Ana
When it comes to a household rodent infestation, these unsanitary intruders are in search of food, water, and shelter sources throughout your home. As they spread their populations throughout your house, they expose you and your loved ones to widespread contamination and large-scale property damage. If you’re wondering how rodents get into homes, there are several common entry methods to consider:
- Accessible spaces around vents and garage doors
- Any openings around the foundation
- Cracks and crevices in the walls and floorboards
- Gnawing through construction materials to get inside
- Openings in and around the roof and chimney
- Gaps around windows, or holes or tears in window screens
- Via water pipes, emerging through sinks, drains, and toilets
If you suspect rodent activity in your Santa Ana home, it’s important to look into professional pest control solutions. Our rodent control and prevention solutions give you ongoing protection from rodent infestation. Call A-1 Bonded Termite to learn more.